Resources for Nonprofit Technology Planning
- Leap of Reason: Managing to Outcomes in an Era of Scarcity, By: Mario Marino, 2011
- Checklist for a Planning Assessment for Nonprofit Organizations, By: Carter McNamara, July 2009.
- Technology Literacy Benchmarks for Nonprofit Organizations. By: NPower.org, 2009
- Improve IT Maturity for Greater Technology Value, By: delcortech.com, 2007
- MAP for Nonprofits 25 Years of Navigating for Nonprofit Excellence, By: MAP for Nonprofits, November 2007.
- Six Tips for Accepting (and refusing!) Donated Equipment, By: Jim Lynch, April 2006
- Capacity Screening Diagnostic Tool, Community Wealth Ventures, Inc., 2002
- Enabling Technology Funding, By: Barbara Denemark Long, Michael Marcus, Tim Mills-Groninger, Deborah Strauss, January 2002
- Art& Practice of Technology Consulting Survey Summary, By: bethkanter.org, June 2001
- Donor Management Software, By: npower.org, October 2001
- E-Advocacy for Nonprofits: The Law of Lobbying and Election Related Activity on the Net, By: Elizabeth Kingsley, Gail Harmon, John Pomeranz, and Kay Guinane, 2001
- More Than Bit Players: How Information Technology Will Change the Ways Nonprofits and Foundations Work and Thrive in the Information Age, By: Andrew Blau, May 2001
- NYFA: Knowledge in Technology, Technology Planning Template, April 2001.
- Sample Survey: Pre-Test Based on Npower/ NTEN Benchmarks, September 2001.
- Technology Planning Guide, By: Technology Works for Good, October, 2001.
- Technology Standards for Non-Profit Organizations, By: the Project Connect Advisory Council & Staff, September 2001.
- Wired, Willing and Ready: Nonprofit Human Service Organizations Adoption of Information Technology, By: Princeton Survey Research Associates, December 2001
- Technology Assessment Form, By: The California Endowment, 1996
- Closing the Accounting GAAP and Donor Divide: A guide to Selecting Software for Your Nonprofit’s Fiscal and Development Departments, By: npowerny.org, January 1995
- Organizational Technology Assessment Form, By: Project Alchemy, 1993
What Our Clients Say
"I want to start by saying we love working with Confluence. They are so attentive to our needs and have really done a great job communicating with us and fixing the numerous issues found with the website transfer. They always respond in a timely manner and are just a pleasure to work with.”"