Confluence helps organizations to choose the perfect software to meet their needs. Our formal process helps reduce surprises and increases end user adoption and buy-in. Clients hire us to help in one or more of these areas:
- Documentation of Requirements - including staff interviews and legacy system inspection
- Definition of System Architecture / Concept of Operations
- Creation of Vendor List
- Preparation of Request for Quote / Request for Proposals
- Construction of Evaluation Matrix
- Evaluation of Responses
- Reference Checks
- Contracts Review and Negotiations
- Data Import / Export to New Systems
- Project Management of Implementation
We have expertise in many different types of commercial software systems including but not limited to:
- Contact Management / Constituent Relationship Management (CRM)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Association Management Systems (AMS)
- Donor Management
- Event Management
- Grants Management
- Mass Email
- Project Tracking
- Volunteer Management
What Our Clients Say
"I just wanted to say that […] and […] are both fantastic, and it is a real pleasure to be working with them on our Library website."
Aerospace Medical Sciences Association
This association needed to replace their legacy membership management software. Confluence documented requirements, identified over 20 vendors, issued an RFI, assisted the organization in coming to a final decision and is now managing the implementation.
Created a concept of operations and selection of systems for recording audio and visual presentations for this large professional society's hundreds of meetings.
The Chesapeake Bay Trust
Document requirements and assisted in selection of new grants management system for this environmental foundation.